Having provided custom WordPress solutions since 2007 and holding web management roles within Queensland Government for most of that time, Stephen Cronin knows the intricacies of the relationship between WordPress and Government. He has first hand experience with the challenges that hinder the adoption of WordPress by government within Australia.
That’s why we’re excited to have him present the Australian perspective of using WordPress in Government at WordCamp Gold Coast.
Stephen’s presentation will cover many issues, including:
- the reasons WordPress often isn’t used for large government sites;
- the content management systems that are commonly used within Government;
- opportunities for WordPress in the government in the short term;
- trends towards the greater use of WordPress; and
- reasons why Government should embrace WordPress.
Stephen’s talk will be a must see for anyone working in or with government. I know I’ll be there!
If you want to join the awesome line-up of WordCamp Gold Coast speakers, apply now!